Elementary School Counselors
We are very fortunate to have two elementary school counselors who service the four elementary schools in the Oil City Area School District.
**Mrs. Bomboy is the Elementary School Counselor at Hasson Heights Elementary School.
**Mrs. Correa is the Elementary School Counselor at Seventh Street and Smedley.
Here are ten reasons why an elementary school student may want to visit their school counselor:
- To talk to someone you can trust and who will listen to you.
- To get help solving conflicts.
- To get help when you are new at school.
- Loss of a loved one or a pet.
- “I’m getting picked on at the bus stop and I don’t know what to do about it.”
- To share your success and proud moments. We LOVE to hear good news too!
- “My mom and dad just told me they are getting divorced.”
- To get tips on how to study better, be a better friend, or role-play an important convsersation you may want to have with your parent or a friend.
- To participate in a group or join us for a lunch bunch.
- ….JUST TO SAY “HI, how’s your day going?”